How to Download / Install Cydia?
Do you know that you can easily download Cydia without jailbreaking your iOS. Here you have a complete guide about Download Cydia demo without jailbreaking, and non jailbreak alternatives.
As we all know Cydia is an alternative app store for jailbroken iOS devices. But in this article we are going to show you a different side of Cydia.
The main points covered this article is,
Can We download Cydia without Jailbreak?
The fast answer is No, but there is a catchy option here to talk about. Cydia is not just an alternative app store, But also it comes with different advanced options and features. It is a package manager by Jay Freeman aka Saurik. But from a time, Saurik is living up in a hole as he stopped updating Cydia but the interest for Cydia and iOS Jailbreaking is still here in 2021.
Let's see why do we need Cydia?
What you can do with Cydia?
Cydia is a package manager or Cydia is a full-featured graphical front end which you can install after a jailbreak. You may install third party jailbreak tweaks and apps through Cydia. Also iOS 14 jailbreak tweaks and apps installation is possible with Checkra1n jailbreak.
How to Install Cydia?
You need to jailbreak your iPhone / iPad to Install Cydia on your device. Jailbreaking is the only possible way of getting full functional Cydia on your device. But not all the devices and iOS versions are jailbreakable at the moment. First you need to find your iOS version and your device model to check the device is jailbreakable or not. There is an app called BreakJail offered by Ataler which helps you to find and install jailbreak tools with / without a computer.Install BreakJail via Ataler
How to Install a Demo version of Cydia?
Do you know that you can easily download Cydia demo for your iOS 15 or below iDevices without jailbreaking. You can sideload Cydia and test with this demo and if you're satisfied with the Cydia, Then you can upgrade into Cydia anytime. This section mainly discusses "How to download Cydia for iOS without jailbreaking your iDevices" and step by step guide of the installation Cydia demo for iOS without jailbreaking.
Just imagine if you installed Cydia demo on your iphone, ipad or any iDevice without jailbreaking it, you can test customization on your device, you have access to selected number of tweaks, apps, hacked games, themes and many more benefits even without jailbreaking your iOS device.
Features of the Cydia demo - Non jailbreak
- Simple installation process
- Apps and games for free
- Access for the selected number of tweaks, themes, and apps to test your iOS device without jailbreaking the device. After experiencing the Cydia demo then you can Jailbreak your iOS if it fits for you.
- You don’t need a Mac or a Pc to install Cydia Demo
- Support any iOS version including the latest iOS 15
- Compatible with any iDevices such as iPhone, iPads.
- Flexible and easy customization
All you need to download Cydia without jailbreaking
- Internet connection.
- Non jailbroken repo installer such as TaigOne or TweakMo
What are these non jailbroken repo installer,
These Non jailbroken repo installers such as TaigOne, TweakMo can be known as some of the must tools to have in your iOS device. These applications are supported to any iOS version and any iDevice. It can detect your iOS version and suggest the best possible jailbreak solutions, tweaks, hacked games, social media ++ versions, themes and many more.
Compatibility of the Cydia Demo
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 pro max
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 pro, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 pro max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 pro max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS max,
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus,
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7plus,
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6,
- iPhone 5S,
- iPhone 4S,
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air,
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini,
- iPod Touch
Supported iOS versions
- iOS 15
- iOS 14 - iOS 14.7
- iOS 13 - iOS 13.5
- iOS 12 - iOS 12.4.8
How to download Cydia without jailbreaking for iOS - Step by step guide (Demo)
- Step 1: You need to have a jailbreak repo installer, or jailbreak tool finder to download Cydia without jailbreaking your iOS device. You can download TaigOne, TweakMo, or any other non jailbroken repo installer for your iOS device as the first step.
- Step 2: After completing installation of the TaigOne jailbreak repo installer app (or TweakMo as you prefer) , make sure that you enabled the “trust this profile” for the TaigOne app store.
- Step 3: Now you can click on the downloaded TaigOne profile to start the Cydia installation process. Search for Cydia on the search bar.
- Step 4: Click on the Cydia app to open.
- Step 5: Now you have to do is Click on the Install button and wait a few seconds to start the installation process on your iOS device.
- Step 6: after completion of the installation process close the TaigOne app and go to the home screen on your iOS device.
Here you can see the downloaded Cydia demo app on your home screen and you can download given tweak, app, theme, hacked games or social media ++ versions using this Cydia demo app and test your Cydia experience.
Some important tips to use Cydia demo,
- How to refresh packages manually. Cydia automatically refreshes its packages on every startup. But sometimes you might get situations to manually refresh cydia.
- First of all open downloaded cydia app on your iOS device
- Open the changes section and click the refresh button.
2. How to check your Cydia ID
- Open downloaded Cydia non jailbroken app on your iOS device
- Now open the Manage account option
- Now you can sign in to the cydia using your google account or social media profile
- Skip the installable purchase, then you can get the Cydia ID also known as the Cydia account
Now you have downloaded Cydia without jailbreaking your iOS device and learned some important tips too. Now you can enjoy the experience of Cydia without jailbreaking your iOS device.
How to add a Cydia repo?
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Then tap Add.
- Copy and paste the URL of the repo from the below list.
- Tap Add Source.
Is Cydia Safe?
Jailbreaking does not violate any of the Apple's rules or warranty but Jailbreaking and Installing Cydia will breach some privacy of you. If you are concerned about the privacy and security stuff it is advised not to jailbreak your device. Other than that Cydia is a safe app to use.
If you enjoy this article, please share with your friends and family. Also keep in touch with us for more details about Cydia.